Tea Talkers - Episode 15
Every day we are surrounded by negativity. Negativity from news of accidents, increasing Covid- cases. Negativity from disagreements and ego-clashes with the people surrounding us. From not being able to be the ‘best’ always, or not being able to meet the expectations of others. Although negativity is infectious it can be contained by cultivating positivity and mindfulness. The Tea-Talkers will be arranging some café discussions which focus on developing a positive mindset and help to provide you with some respite from the worry and toils of daily lives. We intend to make our café meetings a safe space where people can give vent their worries, to their struggles without being judged. Through face-to-face discussions, you will be inspired to think positively and look within yourself for solving your daily problems.
If you have ever wanted to just let it all out, or just looking for people who would listen without judging, or even just looking for some relief, to escape from the mundane struggles and daily grind, join us.
What is in store for you
Who Should Attend
- Corporate Employees
- People having frequent panic attacks
- People who need an awesome community to detoxify mind and body
- People suffering from high blood pressure, diabetes & other chronic disease
- People who lost their job or under tremendous mental pressure
Why Should You Attend ?
Those who wanted to say many things, but could never due to hesitation or social obligations this session is for you. Those bouts of self-doubt when that project did not get the feedback you expected? No, it’s not just you. The overwhelming depression on being bypassed for promotion the umpteenth time? We hear you. Tea-Talkers is arranging a one-of-a-kind detox session where you can:
- Just be yourself. Rant about anything and everything – from what has been bothering you to any random insights! We promise to not just listen but hear you.
- Connect with like-minded people and exchange stories of positivity.
- Learn meditation and other healing tactics.
- Opportunity to let you’re your hair down through singing, poetry-recitation activities, etc.
Venue : Abar Baithak – The Coffee Shop
Address: 282, Jodhpur Park Rd, Selimpur, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata, West Bengal 700068
Date : 13th November,2021 | Time : 11AM – 1PM
Only 15 spots available